Get Your Own! | View Slideshow
Couchifritin: The one with the Crave for Yami Yogurt

sketches _ inspirations _ thoughts

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

The one with the Crave for Yami Yogurt



The IMF meeting causes massive road blockage to Suntect City and we all know that. But I didn't think that the pedestrian route would be affected that much until I decided to make a visit to Suntect for a Yami Yogurt treat last Friday after work. The normal crossing the overhead bridge from City Link is only accessible to the delegates only. Other pedestrian had to walk on the outskirt of Marina Sq and use the link connecting Marina Sq and Millenia Walk and down into Conrad Hotel and continue walking along the outskirt of the hotel to get to the Fountain of Wealth and then into Suntect City. Police were station at every 100m surrounding Suntect. I have been craving for a Yami Yogurt since a week ago and the outlet kiosk at Caltex House closes early so Suntect is another option to go. Such a hassel to get there but what the heck!! Treat myself to a medium Peachie with nuts when I got there. Simply Yami-licious!

Ohhhh........

I have 7 days to payback my fasting for last year. 3 down and 4 more days to go. And with Ramadan catching up just around the corner, I better get acustom to not eating and train my lil hero to fast as well. I have make known to him that we are going to fast for the Ramadan so he better be good to me and not kick me so much in a protest for hunger. He seems fine so far. I keep telling him to be patient and will let known how many more hours before we could eat.
Colleagues of mine shows sign of concern for the baby if I were to fast and will the baby get enuf nutrients that he requires. An article in Berita Minggu (Sunday, 17.09.2006) confirms that it is safe for pregnant mothers to fast and won't have any effect on the development of the baby.

Happy Ramadan everyone (in advance) !!
('o')

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
pregnancy due date Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker