fly 300..fly far far away
I was on m/c on Monday (21/08). It wasn't intentional at all. Dearie woke me up at 0650 and ask to take half day leave to accompany him while he did his freelance job. So, I then decided to go to the doctor to check on my left ear that has been drumming for the past 3weeks. I didn't ask for the m/c as I was prepared to go back to work that afternoon. But hey, the kind doctor did give me a day to rest. Yippeee!!
So I went home, and Dearie bought us nasi sambal goreng for breakfast on the way back. I slack-a-roo in front of the tv till lunch. After lunch, my poor Dearie had to make his way for work and wanted to drop by FancyPaper at Bugis. I went with him. And after he left me for his office, I decided to hit the shops at Bugis Juction and then I walked to Marina Square to sent my mp3 for servicing at Creative. And I wandered around Suntect after that. Bought loads of tops especially since my stomach is ballooning progresively and there's not much that I can fit in my wardrobe. Since I had a $10 voucher from Spring maternity, I went there to get my black pants for work. All in all I've spent $300 on my clothes. Itz been a while since I last spent that kind of amount and so I am very contented indeed!
This is what I bought:
1. green babydoll top
2. 3/4 black asymmetry top
3. maroonish top
4. white plain 3/4 sleeve
5. black pants
6. orange maternity tee
7. white wrap-around top
8. black beaded slippers
9. a mango voucher for my cousin's birthday pressie
10. AA batteries (which I bought it wrong..it should be AAA batteries)
Now..my next mission > > > clear my wardrobe space for my new maternity collection!
('o')






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home