Third appointment
Third Appointment: 12th August 2006 @ 0930hrs
Weight check: 54.4 kg (0.6kg increase since 3 weeks ago)
Belly circumference: 35cm
Baby: Dr Koh did a detail ultrasound scan and we get to see glimpse of his lil organs such as the kidney, heart, spinal cord, foot. We can see his movements and there's once where he was opening his mouth! Baby's weight: 270g
He is fine and growing well and normally. Thank God. Was able to feel him move for the first time a few weeks back. Soft and light movements and it is a lil bit ticklish, like flutters of butterflies in the stomach.
We watched The Lake House on one of the Saturday and I don't really like it that much. Crap storyline and feel that it totally impoosible for the two to meet. I'm still very confused at the thought of it.
The architecture of the Lake House is splendid. 360deg clear views and just steel construction and glass makes the house rather cold and hostile yet when one is in it, it's all warm and cozy.
If it wasn't for Sandra Bullock and Keanu Reeves, I won't be bothered to catch it int the cinema.
9th August 2006 marks Singapore 41st Birthday. Nope.. didnt celebrate it. (So tak kuasa!) Only watch the parade from the comfort of my living room and I'm only interested in the march past. Other performance doesn't seems any different and the years before.
Met up with Eda for lunch on Friday (11 Aug 2006) at Mussels in Brussle at Far East Square. Had Fish and Chips and it was good (but on the ex side). Solid fish with loads of chips and a whole hill of vege (which I didnt touch). She hand me some of her maternity clothes..tee shirts, pants and a skirt. Good..now I have some decent clothes to wear! yeaaaa....
Good bye my old jeans..I will miss you and will get back into shape juz so I could still fit in you.
('o')






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home