happy weekend
My weekend was a bliss! Took half day on Friday because i feel like a much needed break from rushing through the presentation of Kolkata for the past weeks. Dearie was at home on a 2-day mc which he fake a stomach flu. He had to finished up a photo-montage for a couple and due to loads of pc crashes, he had to do it at the last minute. So, i decided to be with him on that friday afternoon. Saturday was spent on me watching Mulan 2, Bewitched and Emperor's New Groove 2 ( which i only watched the first 20mins and found it a bit boring!)
Had a craving for McChicken while sleeping and woke up at 2am to tell Dearie that i'm hungry for McChicken. He offered to go get it but I felt that I would just sleep on it. Finally satisfied my cravings for McDonalds McChicken Sandwich on Sunday evening at McD TM. And Sunday was such a humid day. My whole body was sweating as if i'm living in an oven and the skin feels so 'melekit' Had a quick shower at 12midnite to cool my body off but still feel so hot after that.
An update of the week....
Was rushing through the Kolkata project due on 11 July and presentation for the clubhouse and schedule of accomodation needs to be completed by then.
Met up with Azlina on Wednesday in town for a dinner treat by her due to 3mths bonus. End up in Orchard Swensen. Had Chicken Baked Rice and Deep-fried Breaded Mushroom and Coit tower. I couldn't finished up the Coit tower..due of the lack of space in the stomach. :)
On Thursday, RMJM had a farewell lunch for Halim and Pat. We ordered in loads of Pizza nad KFC had sat thru lunch from 1pm - 3.30pm .. No bosses around so we eat on our own time and target. I can only manage to gobble down 1 piece of KFC and a pizza and a couple of spoonfuls of mashed potatoes. Only that and I already feel so bloated!
Thatz my update of week..
This week I'm entering into my 15th week or pregnancy and itz been fine so far. Thank God :p
For the past week, during my morn or eve train rides, I seems to get this weird stare from people in the train. They take a look at my bloated stomach prolly they are wondering if I'm pregnant or am I just 'buncit', den take a look at me, and maybe on their 2nd thought that 'Naah! She's too young to get get pregnant!'
And so I have to stand all the way to work until I reached Tanjong Pagar.....
But this moring, Dearie juz told me while walking towards the station that maybe today i will get a seat. And true enuf that as soon as we entered the train, this young lady look at us and immediately gave up her seat to me. So it felt that today, I officially look like a preggie as my bump is definitely getting more obvious.
Gee....
('o')






1 Comments:
Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»
9:24 am
Post a Comment
<< Home