Get Your Own! | View Slideshow
Couchifritin: Fashion un-Passion

sketches _ inspirations _ thoughts

Monday, September 18, 2006

Fashion un-Passion

Fashion un-Passion?

One word: cleavage.

Pregnancy provides the best opportunity you'll ever have to flaunt your increased cleavage, so try wearing scoop-neck t-shirts or sweaters.

Try synthetic materials.

Wear pants made of synthetic materials that stretch to fit your new curves.Think a little tighter. Over-sized, baggy clothes create a bulky look. For a sexier style that slims your silhouette and emphasizes your features that aren't expanding, wear snug-sleeved tops, skinnier pants, and knits that stretch to fit your form. These are both sexy and feminine.

Dark Colors.

Dark colors are slimming, so choose pants, skirts, and dresses in classic hues such as black, brown, navy, wine, forest green, and dark gray.

Stripes.

Avoid horizontal stripes please!

With those, I shall keep in mind what to wear and what not to wear. I'm just ohhh sooooo lazy just to think of what to wear esp to work. Ever so often that I end up in teeshirt and jeans on a Monday morning to work and that's unlikely of me during my un-pregnant days. It's hard to be fashionable during the stage where it always feels like you've got a 'balloon' under your shirt all the time. If the top is too loose, people won't give their seat to you. If the top is too tight, it feels like the 'balloon' has got no space for expansion. I love to roll up my tee shirt midrift and expose my ballooning 'balloon'. This, I only could do when I'm at home lazing in front of the TV.
And of coz there are some resentment among others:

My mom says that the baby will be cold if I don't cover up.

Dearie doesn't like the exposed 'balloon' look.

But

My reason for doing so: Baby also wants to watch TV and the exposed 'balloon' look feels so much comfy in that state. (Seriously! I wish I go public with it)

Shoe un-fit:

My ballerina shoe which I normally wear to work feels a lil tight when I put it on this morning. Shhhheeesshhhh. Is my feet gonna swell up from now on? OOHhhhh Tidak! More sandals from now on and more slippers. Slippers are good. They make me feel like I'm on holiday every day. :p

un-Comfy Bras:

My normal bras leave a red mark after I took it out at the end of the day. They are not comfy anymore. Now, its GOODBYE to my funky bras and a BIG WELCOME to Granny's classic black bra.

On a lighter side of all pregnancy problems, the day you pop that balloon of yours will be such an enlightenment. Congratulations to Kak Long who gave birth to Audy Ryan Andika on 11 September 2006. A new addition to the family of coz. Nice name eh....! ('o')

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
pregnancy due date Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker