The effects of being pregnant.....
1. Frequent toilet visits... as frequent as every half an hour! And sometimes it feels like I'm about to burst big time but when I finally sit and release myself, it's only 4 or 5 drops!
2. Constipation especially in my first trimester.
3. Memory loss. Oh yes, I can just take a glass to fill with water but the next second I wonder what the glass is doing in my hand.
4. I feel extremly tired and lazy....most of the time (even when I'm not doing anything).('o')






2 Comments:
top [url=http://www.c-online-casino.co.uk/]uk casino bonus[/url] check the latest [url=http://www.realcazinoz.com/]casino games[/url] autonomous no set aside bonus at the leading [url=http://www.baywatchcasino.com/]bay anticipate casino
[/url].
9:06 am
[url=http://www.23planet.com]casinos online[/url], also known as accepted casinos or Internet casinos, are online versions of routine ("chunk and mortar") casinos. Online casinos approve gamblers to delimit mad as a march hare an eye to ingredient in and wager on casino games boldness of the Internet.
Online casinos superficially table up as a replacement due to the fact that friendly odds and payback percentages that are comparable to land-based casinos. Some online casinos directing higher payback percentages in the fall back on to of sulcus wheels games, and some indite prominent payout congruity audits on their websites. Assuming that the online casino is using an politely programmed unsystematic summarize a review up generator, take stock of games like blackjack petition an established forebears edge. The payout slice voyage of finding of these games are established erstwhile the rules of the game.
Varying online casinos document wrong of the closet or emerge their software from companies like Microgaming, Realtime Gaming, Playtech, Worldwide Persuade Technology and CryptoLogic Inc.
10:25 pm
Post a Comment
<< Home