6thAppointment: 14th October 2006 @ 0945hrs
Weight check: 58.8kg
Belly circumference: 40inches
Baby's weight: 1260grams
Me:
I am still fasting well and feeling as great as ever.
At times, find it hard to sleep at night.
Been walking a lot these past few weeks.
Geylang and Orchard are the main places I frequent these days.
Festive mood-lah!
Baby:
The scan shows that my hero is lying horizontally and not head down.
Yep, Cleopatra position with hands on his ears and all.
Lepak baby... lepak! Penat berpuasa I think!
Baby hiccups frequently now and lasted for a while.
While watching The Departed, he was kicking loads.
All gear up for action movies!
(and I can fall asleep for a good 15mins despite all the banging and shouting)
And even while at Frank Gehry's lecture, he was kicking excitedly as if he knows what that old guy was talking.
('o')






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home