Get Your Own! | View Slideshow
Couchifritin

sketches _ inspirations _ thoughts

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

7thAppointment: 04th November 2006 @ 0945hrs
Weight check: 61.0kg
Belly circumference: 42inches
Baby's weight: 1716grams
Me:

I am getting BIG and heavy. I feel like a hot air balloon, contantly perspiring and feeling hot. With leg cramps, frequent urination, and my ballooning self, a good night's sleep becomes a distant memory. Sleep is never enough! Pillows, Pillows and more Pillows - Did I mention pillows? Under my belly, legs, arms, behind my back, 2 under my head. Pillows has indeed becomes my best friend now.
Baby:
Sleeps a lot of the time and wiggles and swiggles around.
Gives a hard kick once in a while.
Not much space for him now eh.
And he stretches a lot.
But he's good and growing fine.

Raya is coming to its 3rd week and we haven't been going out as much. We only stop at the first week of Raya. It's not much fun anymore or it's prolly just me! My feet swells and I walk damn slow now. Going up and down people's house and public transport seems tiring and such a hassel. So, I slacked a lot through the weekends.
- s l e e p - e a t - t v -
(if only I am paid to do these!)
('o')

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
pregnancy due date Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker