Get Your Own! | View Slideshow
Couchifritin

sketches _ inspirations _ thoughts

Monday, November 27, 2006

8thAppointment: 24th November 2006 @ 1915hrs
Weight check: 63.3kg
Belly circumference: 42inches
Baby's weight: 2317grams

Baby:

He is definitely getting big.

He kicked while my gynae doing his scan.

When he moves, it causes bumps and lumps in my tummy and I can see my stomach changing shape from minute to minute.

Me:

I am told to cut down on my sugar intake.

I am obviously BIGGER than ever.

My feet ache when I walk.

I get cramps regularly in the morning when I try to stretch.

Shortness-of-breath while walking.

and

I have something to confess...

I haven't bought much stuffs for my lil hero.

We are busy these days with the our house, getting quotations from contractors and renovation people.

I am starting to push the panic button now!

......then again, we are so last minute in getting things done!!

But

we get things done better when under pressure.
:p

('o')

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
pregnancy due date Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker