''uuurrgghhhh!"
('o')
American Idol hasn't been interesting..& has got no meaning esp with my Anwar gone with the votes of the deaf Americans. So, what's left in store .... Constantine is the only hope i have. Bo(ragas) sound good but not appealing enuf esp when he have his hair straighten! I'm waiting for that Rabbani guy aka Scott to go. I don't like his facial expression. Never like his voice at all. Who else is there..oooo tat Baby V who always seems to act cute. And that albino guy, Federov. Please put on your glasses. I cant accept you without it coz you like an albino when you dont. and last but not least, Carrie. Nothing to say about her just that she's better off being bawah kayu.
I slept in today and didnt make it to work. All because of a dream. I continue my sleep because I forgot to buy a gift for a fren's baby and closed my eyes so that I could go to Watson to buy something for that baby. So i return to my fren's apartment, gave her the gift and I open my eyes only to find out it was 0630. Shit! I cant make it to work..so I called Kyle up and he just laughed at me...and I went back to bed continuing my sleep till 0915.
Oh well...! What the heck ZZZzzzZZZzzz
My mind is in total mess..I have so my thoughts in my head and so many feelings inside me (s i g h! ) -messy me-
I'm a bit emo this week.!! dont ask me why...
I miss my mother..it's her BIRTHDAY today. :p






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home