happy haircut @ Taylor Ferguson
('o')
I cut my hair..i cut my hair and it is a damn expensive haircut....randomly feel that i need a haircut and went around town with Kyle to search for a stand-by and there was hardly any..they all require an appointment but me & kyle want it NOW.. and so as we were walking and walking and we stumbled upon Taylor Ferguson and i was like " ooo..tatz a nice one, women on one side and men on the other! it looks posh!" hhmm let's pass it for now and so we carried on our search for a cool place for a haircut. But it muz be one of those stated in the snapfax (coz we got student discount - poor skint students! ) and they all goes, " student haircut, mon to thurs" Aiyooo....so loli loso
We take a look at our snapfax again and guess what, Taylor Ferguson gives us 30% discount. " Lets go for it..it looks good anyway"
and we went in..and what cool service they have..they took our coats and bags and put on a cape for us. We each got 2 personal assistants, one shampoo girl & the other is the hairstylist..Impressive I muz say.
I told my hairstylist what I want her to do with my hair and she understood me fully..Off I went to the shapoo room and while that shampoo girl massage my head, I look around and saw loads of celebrity pix of this wall of fame..looks like there are some famous people who comes regularly here. hhmmm...and i'm feel like one of em' already. hehhehee...but then it struck my mind..oh shit, this muz be one of the top hair hairdresser and I start to wonder how much this gonna cost me. oppss! Ooh, what the heck, i'm here and i'm happy. The shampoo girl then led me to my seat and ask if i want anything. I juz asked for a glass of water...and i regret it now. ( i should ask for milkshake or a cocktail ) I watched my hairstylist snipped my hair off my head and the every detail she goes through to get me the perfect haircut. and after 30mins, i'm all done. all blowdried and style and ready to go. Kyle has finished by then and was waiting for me at the sofa by the entrance. He cant even recognize me then!! hehhehee..
I paid 35quid for my hair and walked out feeling refreshed, alive and kicking.....!!
oooooo and i bought a summer jacket @h&m to go along with my new hair. :p






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home