:: s l e e p i n g b e a u t y ::

03.03.05 ::SLEEPING BEAUTY:: Glasgow Royal Concert Hall ::
me..kyle..kelly..jojo..jinhwa..ellina..mocque...watched The Chisinau National Ballet -Sleeping Beauty...and it was a fantastic performance. Much much better than the one I watch in Dundee while designing the Ballet Headquarters. They have beautiful costumes and settings..hhmmm well...not so much of the settings coz I feel itz toooo damn simple but they have goergeous people indeed..Its a performance by the russian troop (i think). But the Prince Charming wasn't charming at all!! Thatz the only downside..coz I was expecting & had imagine someone whose georgous and charming of coz that would make me drool over him ..but..nope! He's kinda.........>>>old for a prince!! But the other guys in the show were pretty cute and they all have ......>>>pert bottoms & well toned bodies! :) Well,, they were wearing leotards so i cant help but notice em' ... Hehhehee..That made my night thou'..and i slept soundly indeed :p juz like Princess Aurora.
snapshotz






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home