Get Your Own! | View Slideshow
Couchifritin: crap-lah-today

sketches _ inspirations _ thoughts

Sunday, March 13, 2005

crap-lah-today

('o')
I feel crap today...coz due to a recent online chat, I have been refered by someone as 'people'. I tot I was more than tat..Oh well...I let it go in the end but I'm juz disappointed and truly as much as I hate to admit it, I feel a bit hurt deep deep inside. Juz letting it out here coz no one understands. Sorry for asking and I shouldn't have brought it up. WHY do I even bother to ask. I guess I should juz be ignorant....

and for that I lost my concentration today. I ended up in Tesco buying junks. I spent nine pounds for junks. I didnt get any design done. Thanks to you!

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::crap:::::::::::

My conversation with Amy cheers me up:

Amy: Kakak, do u miss me?

Me: NO..

Amy: Y? I buy for u loads of stuffs

Me: like what?

Amy: I cant tell you now. Next mth is my birthday, you sure will sent a card thru' the post. I dont want that.

Me: Ok then, I wont send you one this time round

Amy: Y cant u sent me something else in the post?

Me: What do you want?

Amy: A video camera.

Me: You crazy? What do u want it for?

Amy: So i can carry it around & shoot people & stuffs

Me: NO. I dont have the money.

Amy: Ok..then I want a portable DVD player. It cost $500 in Singapore. If u buy, buy 1 for me & 1 for you.

Me: Why do u need a portable DVD player. You got a DVD player at home.

Amy: What if I'm in a car?

Me: No, I still think you dont need that.

Amy: I want to show-off to people.

Me: If that is your intention and I stood by my 'NO'

Amy: But I always buy something for you like a mechanical pencil. You like the one I gave the last time. This is much better. It cost RM8.00 ok..

Me: How could a pencil be equal to a portable DVD player..

Amy: You arrr very the kedekut with your money...

Me: Get out..Pass the phone to my mother please.

hahahhahaha...portable DVD player for a 14year old girl. Goodness me! Kids these days....................



I think I'm better off in bed......ZZzzzZZzz
UUrrgghhhh!!! & I have Urban Design workshop whole day tomorrow. I hate Ombretta.

But on top of all that has happened today, Anwar Robinson made my nite seems right. He melt me a w a y.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
pregnancy due date Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker