Get Your Own! | View Slideshow
Couchifritin: maybe and hopefully...

sketches _ inspirations _ thoughts

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

maybe and hopefully...

i should start typing my mind again..itz been a year since i last visited this spot. I'm not very rajin ok. Since the last entry where i was in London a day after the bombing took place, so many things took a turn in my life journey.

::My 10 happy things since my last entry::
1. I graduated from University of Strathclyde on the 2nd November 2005 with a Masters in Advanced Architecture Design
2. I got job at RMJM Singapore and started working officially on 14th December 2005
3. I got married to my Dearie Fadly on the 25 / 26th February 2006
4. Chris and Rozanna managed to make their way all the way from UK to attend my BIG day. (and I appreciated their presence on my special day so much)
5. I went for my honeymoon to Mauritius on the 09 April 2006 - 16th April 2006 (courtesy of my dearest Mother)
6. I had a second honeymoon to Penang on the 28th April - 01 May 2006 (courtesy of my Aunty Wee and Uncle Nasser as a wedding gift)
7. I cast my first vote on the Elections 06' for Tampines on the 06 May 2006
8. I took my first pregnancy test on the 06 May 2006 and got a positive result
9. I took a second pregnancy test when I went to the doctor on Vesak Day - 12 May 2006
and he confirmed that I am in fact pregnant!
10. I finally made an appointment with Raffles Women's and Children's Clinic on the 03 July 2006 and saw my lil bundle of joy in me for the very first time.

and now I am in my second trimester and am pregnant for 14 weeks.

Alhamdullilah.


('o')

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
pregnancy due date Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker