SnowFlake
('o') Had SnowFlake since October and she is now 17weeks old. SF is the short name for SnowFlake since all of us had difficulties of pronouncing such a long name. The best part is that all along thought SF was a 'he' untill Kelvin realised that SF has got lil' tits and confirmed that SF is in fact a 'she'. SF took her first bath of her life yesterday after Ajan said that she smell more like a kambing! And it seems that she quite like the warm water and the smell of my Garnier shampoo on her. Kelvin was the one who gave her the bath coz I'm afraid that I prolly drowned her. No risk taken!! :p
Her fur has now become more fluffy & white than before..
Okies..I'll post pix of her first bath when Syah has upload the pix to the shared folder..
Cioa babe!






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home